Wednesday, October 10, 2012

0 Teachers Pay Teachers Experiment

Many people have mentioned to me over the past couple weeks about the teacher who became a millionaire by selling lesson plans online.  When I heard about this, I immediately thought about Teachers Pay Teachers. I know about it from doing this blog and visiting other blogs where teachers link to their TPT accounts in order to sell products and the ideas they have on their blogs. I have never been one to actually pay money for lesson plans for worksheets, as I really prefer making my own stuff. I will occasionally download stuff from TPT when it's free or really inexpensive (only if I REALLY want it). 

 
I figured I might as well go ahead and set up an account because I know there are a lot of teachers who like downloading or copying things that are pre-made. Since I'm already doing this blog I figured I'd give Teachers Pay Teachers a shot. I put up a couple things last week just for fun...and I actually got two sales so far! Woo hoo! 

I don't plan on making a million dollars.....but this is a way I can share some of the stuff that I talk about on the blog. I just recently put up a worksheet I used to help students find how writers use language to convey emotion. This is original work- you have to be careful what you put up because you can't sell something copied from someone else obviously! Well....we'll see how it goes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Classroom Confessional Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates